Send your applicationApply now
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You independently start up our sheet metal bending machines worldwide.
- You carry out the acceptance of the machines in the company and at our international customers.
- You train the users directly on site (operator training, programming training, maintenance training).
- You perform functional tests, create error diagnoses and actively contribute to troubleshooting.
- Completed technical education such as HTL or technical college (electrical engineering, mechatronics or automation)
- Strong willingness to learn and interest in new technologies
- A high level of customer orientation and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of English is an advantage
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (worldwide approx. 50%)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Intensive training phase lasting 6 months
- A very good working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Flexible working time models (flexitime, home office, etc.)
- Meal allowance for the company canteen and fruits available free of charge
- Extensive opportunities for training and continuing education
- Crisis-proof, owner-managed employer with long-term employment prospects
- Attractive works council benefits, employee events and gifts
- Free parking and good public transport connections
The collective agreement minimum salary for this position is 2.956,43 euros gross per month (with completed baccalaureate) based on full-time employment. We offer an overpayment depending on education, professional qualification and experience.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send your application at email@example.com.