Send your applicationApply now
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- You independently start up our sheet metal bending machines worldwide.
- You conduct the acceptance of the systems in the company and at our international customers.
- You train the users directly on site (operator training, programming training, maintenance training).
- You carry out function tests, create error diagnoses and actively contribute to troubleshooting.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU BRING TO THIS YOB
- Completed technical training from a vocational school or technical college in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics or automation
- Good English skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (approx. 50% worldwide)
- Your personal strengths include the ability to work independently and under pressure, and you are detail-oriented in your work. You also have a high level of customer focus and problem-solving skills. You are open-minded and have good communication skills when dealing with our international customers.
BENEFITS YOU WILL FIND AT OUR COMPANY
- Intensive training for a period of approx. 6 months
- Great work environment on a motivated team
- Crisis-proof, owner-managed employer with long-term employment prospects
- Flexible working models (flextime, etc.)
- Meal allowance for the company restaurant
- Range of opportunities for training and professional development
- Attractive works council benefits and events
- Parking spot
The minimum salary for this position under the collective bargaining agreement is EUR 2.956,43 gross per month (with completed baccalaureate) based on full-time employment. After completing your training, we provide performance-based payments as part of a salary level plan.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application at email@example.com.