CNC Operator (Milling)
Send your applicationApply now
For Matrix S.r.l., a company of the group dedicated to the production of punches, we are looking for a milling operator experienced in the management of numerical control machines.
Within the mechanical machining department, the resource reporting to the Head of Planning and Departments, will be responsible for milling operations by managing multiple machining centres.
In detail, he/she will be responsible for the process from the machine set-up phase to the on-board machine programming phase. He/she will ensure the quality of the product by carrying out dimensional checks.
- Technical training (qualification or diploma)
- Five years' experience in the role
- Experience in the use of measuring instruments
- Good ability to read mechanical drawings
- Good ability to work in a team
- As this is high-precision machining, we require a person with executive acumen and passion.
Remuneration and salary will be based on previous experience.