Send your applicationApply now
- Assessment of customers' needs and business opportunities, identifying the requirements, and preparing quotations in close cooperation with colleagues from the Sales, R&D, and Operations Departments.
- Management of the whole project, from pre-sale to the delivery and acceptance of the system (contract signing, kick-off meeting, delivery management, assembling, including managing any and all complaints that may come from the customer).
- Ensure the project's feasibility in terms of quality, costs, and delivery time.
- Be the customers' main contact and go-to for the whole duration of the project.
- Prepare detailed project specifications and Gantt charts.
- Monitor and report on the project's status and development.
The Project Manager engages with numerous internal stakeholders, as well as other international subsidiaries
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Master's Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years project management experience
- Great sense of responsibility and ownership towards the assigned projects
- C1/C2 professional level in English (knowledge of an additional language is a plus)
- Ability to manage complex situations and stress
- Willingness to do work trips both in Italy and abroad