Elc Assembling Operator
Send your applicationApply now
The resource will be inserted in the production department of Laser technology and will take care of the activities of electrical installation of the system.
The main activities are as follows:
-independently perform the complete wiring of the machine, follow the procedures of control of the operation of all signals and man/machine safety;
- perform the first power/switching phase, including the management of all actuators in the system;
-ensure the conformity of the electrical system to its technical documentation taking care to deliver the machine to the next stage (testing) complete with all the handling/ movement tests carried out and certified.
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- professional qualification or Electrical Diploma;
- knowledge and ability to read electrical diagrams;
- knowledge of hydro-pneumatic diagrams;
- previous experience in electrical assembly, installation, signal control and inverter and drive parameterization procedures;
The profile is completed by:
- basic knowledge of English (necessary in the case of activities abroad);
- availability to frequent travel to customers, both in Italy and abroad (60% of the time);
- proactivity and versatility in the execution of the various tasks entrusted by the department head, both in the workshop and on the construction site.
Salvagnini offers the opportunity, after an appropriate period of training and if in possession of the necessary skills, to take over time also the assignment of a team contact on installation projects at customers;
It offers the opportunity, based on one's own aptitudes, to be evaluated for other tasks within the assembly departments, as well as having the opportunity to undertake preparatory courses to assume the role of Testing Engineer.