Field Service Engineer
Send your applicationApply now
In order to strengthen the staff dedicated to after-sales service activities, we are looking for a Field Service Engineer.
The resource will be responsible for:
- Performing preventive and breakdown maintenance on our machines at our customers' premises
- Train the customer on the basic procedures relating to the maintenance and operation of our machines
- Developing a culture of preventive maintenance in our customers
- Provide feedback to colleagues in the Engineering and Phone Service departments to stimulate product improvement
- Back-office activities (reporting, organising drawings, etc.) when not working for the customer
- Technical education, preferably in electrical/electrotechnical field
- Experience in a similar position, preferably in companies manufacturing industrial plants and/or machine tools. Candidates who have not worked in a travel role will also be considered, provided they have experience in maintenance activities
- Reading of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical diagrams
- Knowledge of the operation of hydraulic and pneumatic components, electrical circuits and mechanical components
- Experience of carrying out tests and signal checks
Problem solving and good communication skills complete the profile.
Salary and salary will be commensurate with previous experience.