Internship thesis R&D
Bewerbung absendenBewirb dich
- Position control in a sensorless IPM synchronous motor drive: Proposed research aims to implement and test a novel control strategy to properly estimate and properly control position of a sensorless IPM synchronous motor drive.
- Tool radius compensation.
- Accelerometer aided position in industrial servo drives.
- Connection MD: It's a feeding connection of Salvagnini machines consisting of a shelf warehouse in which there are packs of raw material, a suction cup manipulator, and a conveyor.
- Connection MCU: It is a connection consisting of a brush conveyor, a centering ruler and two Cartesian manipulators equipped with suction cups / magnets. MCU is a connection used for loading or unloading processed sheets.
- Pattern matching: photo vs. DXF
- Sheet detection