Konstrukteur Maschinenbau (m/w/d)
Send your applicationApply now
- You are responsible for prototype construction and detailed design of automated Salvagnini bending machines
- Working independently, you create 3D models, drawings, bills of materials and documentation
- You adapt existing modules and implement customer-specific special solutions
- You collaborate with the Electrical System, Software, Production and Customer Service departments, interacting with international colleagues at every stage
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU BRING TO THIS ROLE
- Completed technical training (mechanical engineering polytechnic or equivalent)
- Initial practical experience in design engineering is beneficial but not a requirement
- Basic knowledge in the areas of electrical engineering, hydraulic systems and pneumatics
- Initial experience with 2D/3D CAD programs (CREO Parametric is beneficial)
- Your enthusiastic attitude and ability to think spatially are complemented by your good English language skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A very good working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Flexible working time models (flexitime)
- Extensive opportunities for training and continuing education
- Meal allowance for the company canteen and fruits to be taken free of charge
- Crisis-proof, owner-managed employer with long-term employment prospects
- Attractive works council benefits, employee events and gifts
- Free parking and good public transport connections
The minimum salary for this position under the collective bargaining agreement is EUR 2.956,43 gross per month, based on full-time employment. We offer pay above the minimum depending on education, vocational qualification and experience.
Would you like to learn more? Then send us your application at email@example.com.