Send your applicationApply now
We're hiring a Procurer in our HQ in Sarego (Vicenza). The employee will work in the Procurement Team, in the Supply Chain Department, will report to the Material Management Manager, and will be responsible for the procurement of machining and electrical components, managing a specific suppliers' pool.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Analizing requests from the MRP system, creating purchasing orders for the materials required by the Production department, both for materials acquired in bulks or based on forecasts;
- Monitoring and managing suppliers (reminders/notices, advances or delays, non-conformities, etc.), including occasional visits when needed;
- Communicating with the Production department, to update on the upcoming materials;
- Correcting anomalies brought up by the AFC department, when needed.
The person we're looking for has:
- Technical degree (Diploma/Bachelor in mechanical engineering/mechanics);
- Knowledge of mechanical drawings is paramount; we'll value positively applicants who also have knowledge of electrical components;
- Previous experience (min 3-4 years) on similar roles in purchasing/procurement/supply chain departments, with knowledge of the supply chain and procurement flows, and autonomy on the tasks;
- Good English knowledge (both written and spoken)