Business Controller - Foreign Subsidiaries
Send your applicationApply now
For our HQ in Sarego (Vicenza, Italy), we are hiring a Business Controller Foreign Subsidiaries, who will work in our Group Controlling team, and will contribute with AFC Department to the development of a global Controlling.
- Providing accounting consulting to the stakeholders, in order to maximize valor and reduce risks to a minimum;
- Ensuring compliance with local fiscality and accounting;
- Verifying compliance with Group procedures, providing clarification on their interpretation;
- Managing financial planning and analysis to support management decision making, providing support on the operational risk management, granting adequate performances;
- Managing transfer prices policy, according to Group's guidelines;
- Supervising sales projects controlling, during all sales processes;
- Supporting Corporate for further Controlling activities.
- Master's degree in economics;
- At least 2/3 years of experience in the same role;
- Knowledge of MS Office and Business Intelligence tools, and preferably Infor LN or other ERPs;
- Knowledge of Italian and English knowledge of a third language is appreciated;
- Willingness to travel for up to 30% of the time;
- Good initiative and autonomy, ability to work by objectives, good interpersonal and teamworking skills.