Risk & Safety Engineer
Send your applicationApply now
You will work in our R&D Department, in our HQ in Sarego (VI), reporting to our Electrical Engineering Manager. Your tasks in support of also other companies in Salvagnini Group will include:
- CE marking of our lines for the European market;
- Conformity analysis of our machines according to extra-CE countries' legislations;
- Supporting the R&D Departments for a correct engineering of our lines;
- Writing technical documentations (risk analysis, PL evaluation according to EN 13849-1, and technical files for machinery directive compliance);
- Supporting Testing and Maintenance departments, both in-company and to customers (for safety and compliance matters);
- Supporting the Purchasing Department in writing technical specifications forwarded to our suppliers, and in ensuring conformity of purchased products;
- Supporting the Sales Department in the definition of technical specifications (for safety and compliance matters).
You are who we're looking for if you have:
- Engineering Degree, preferably in automation (Electrics, Electronics, or Mechatronics);
- Preferably experience, even minimal (1/2 years), in machinery directive.