Digital Marketing Specialist
Send your applicationApply now
You will work in our Group Marketing Department, and your main activities will be about Social Media Management; once reached full autonomy, you will have responsibility for:
- Content creation/Copywriting (both in Italian and English) that will be posted on the Group's social profiles (Meta, LinkedIn, YouTube and TikTok);
- Organizing Ads campaigns on social media;
- Video editing/Graphic processing on some content, from assets provided by other collegues;
- Contributing to content tracking, analysis, and optimization.
The person we're looking for has:
- Great proficiency in writing both in English and Italian; proficiency also in German is a success factor;
- Knowledge of media platforms and tools (Meta, LinkedIn, YouTube and TikTok);
- Experience with Ads in Meta; experience with ads on LinkedIn and TikTok is not required but highly appreciated;
- Knowledge of digital tools such as HootSuite, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, BI;
- (Preferred) previous experience with Salesforce/Pardot
- (Preferred) experience with content tracking, analysis, and optimization (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, SEO).
We look to hire someone who can work autonomously, who craves to constantly learn and catch up on social media/digital trends and workings, and is driven by a great curiosity about Salvagnini's products.