Send your applicationApply now
For Matrix s.r.l , a group company based in Schio specializing in the design, production and supply of sheet metal working tools, we are looking for a Production Planner.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the resource will be responsible for planning the workflow, ensuring supplies consistent with production plans and cooperating to achieve company objectives.
Specifically, the resource will be responsible for:
- Manage the production plan according to the required Lead Time of short, medium and long term;
- Organize work orders based on internal constraints (lead time, production capacity and bottlenecks);
- Control costs, then purchase materials, semi-finished products and subcontracts, based on external constraints (lead time, supplier reliability);
- Monitor order progress and measure any deviations;
- Verify adherence to agreed delivery dates (customer service level) and take appropriate corrective action where necessary;
- Propose procurement strategies.
Proven experience of at least 5 years in the position gained, preferably in companies dedicated to mechanical processing, is required. We are also looking for a determined resource who knows how to add value in a dynamic and evolving reality such as the company.
Salary and position will be commensurate with previous experience.