Send your applicationApply now
For Salvagnini Robotica S.r.l. a division of the Group entirely dedicated to the development and production of adaptive press brakes and robotic applications, we are looking for a mechanical designer.
The resource, working in a team with technicians dedicated to development and design activities, will be in charge of design and development activities in compliance with CE regulations and the required safety standards.
In detail, you will be responsible for
- Drawing and design of press brakes
- Development and improvement of the product (in terms of performance, cost, quality, ease of assembly, etc.)
- Preparation of technical documentation (construction documentation, assembly description, function description, etc.)
- Creation of assembly drawings
He works in synergy with the technical, R&D, commercial and purchasing departments.
- A technical background such as a Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Experience in this role gained in contexts dedicated to the production of machinery or plants
- Excellent ability to work in a team
Salary and salary will be commensurate with previous experience.