Quality Control Operator (m/f/d)
Send your applicationApply now
- You check the purchased parts with various measuring equipment.
- You evaluate the measurement results and document them accordingly.
- You coordinate the necessary steps in case of deviations and coordinate with the required persons.
- You create test reports and book the production parts into the ERP system.
- You carry out supplier visits.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Completed mechanical training (technical college or apprenticeship with practice)
- Experience in the use of mechanical measuring equipment
- Good knowledge in reading and interpreting drawings and plans and in understanding form and bearing tolerances
- English and MS-Office skills
- Willingness to travel (approx. 10%)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A very good working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Flexible working time models (flexitime)
- Extensive opportunities for training and continuing education
- Meal allowance for the company canteen and fruits to be taken free of charge
- Crisis-proof, owner-managed employer with long-term employment prospects
- Attractive works council benefits, employee events and gifts
- Free parking and good public transport connections
The collective agreement minimum salary for this position is 2,398.29 euros gross per month based on full-time employment. We offer an overpayment depending on education, professional qualification and experience.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.