Employee in international shipping
Send your applicationApply now
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- Packaging of machines according to packing lists and in compliance with import regulations for the respective destination countries (including packaging material, weight, control of freight)
- Responsible for internal transports (including relocation of machines)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU BRING TO THIS JOB
- Crane and forklift certifications
- Class C and E driver's license is preferred
- Professional experience in the area of transport/shipping is preferred
Your personal strengths include reliability and a strong customer focus. You are always ready to help out, and work well with your colleagues and supervisors. You also like to work on international teams.
BENEFITS YOU WILL FIND AT OUR COMPANY
- Great work environment on a motivated team
- Crisis-proof, owner-managed employer with long-term employment prospects
- Flexible working models (flextime, etc.)
- Company vehicle and parking spot
- Meal allowance for the company cafeteria
- Range of opportunities for training and professional development
- Attractive works council benefits and events
The minimum salary for this position under the collective bargaining agreement is EUR 2,089.87 gross per month, based on full-time employment. Depending on your individual work experience and qualifications, additional salary is available. A salary level plan is also included.
Would you like to learn more? Then send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.