Warehouse Operator (m/f/d)
Send your applicationApply now
- You are responsible for the receipt of goods and the incoming goods inspection.
- You record the stock of goods according to the delivery bill in our EDP system.
- You process returns and carry out inventories.
- You recognize and correct deviations in time.
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Completed training in the field of logistics is an advantage
- Ideally professional experience in the warehouse area
- Forklift license is an advantage
- In addition, you convince with your commitment and hands-on mentality
WHAT WE OFFER
- A very good working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Flexible working time models (flexitime)
- Extensive opportunities for training and continuing education
- Meal allowance for the company canteen and fruits to be taken free of charge
- Crisis-proof, owner-managed employer with long-term employment prospects
- Attractive works council benefits, employee events and gifts
- Free parking and good public transport connections
The collective agreement minimum salary for this position is 2.089,87 euros gross per month based on full-time employment. We offer an overpayment depending on education, professional qualification and experience.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application at email@example.com.