Electrical Engineer (m/w/d)
Send your applicationApply now
- You draft production-ready wiring, terminal and circuit diagrams using EPLAN P8 as well as technical documentation including the associated bills of materials
- You ensure compliance with all technical requirements in accordance with standards and safety regulations
- Because you are responsible for technical project execution, you work closely together with our design engineers in the Mechanical Engineering and other specialized departments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU BRING TO THIS ROLE
- Technical training (polytechnic or technical school with real-world experience in the Electrical Engineering field)
- Professional experience in the field of Electrical, Design Engineering preferred
- EPLAN P8 skills preferred
- Skills in control engineering (open and closed-loop)
- Very good English skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A very good working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Flexible working time models (flexitime)
- Extensive opportunities for training and continuing education
- Meal allowance for the company canteen and fruits to be taken free of charge
- Crisis-proof, owner-managed employer with long-term employment prospects
- Attractive works council benefits, employee events and gifts
- Free parking and good public transport connections
The minimum salary for this position under the collective bargaining agreement is EUR 2,763.02 gross per month, based on full-time employment. We offer pay above the minimum depending on education, vocational qualification and experience.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application at email@example.com.