Mechanical Engineer (m/f/d)
Send your applicationApply now
- You assemble mechanical components for our sheet metal bending machines according to plan.
- You carry out the completion of the assembly depending on the area (bending beam, edge unit or hold-down).
- You check deviations and correct possible malfunctions.
- You clarify possible missing parts with the responsible technical department.
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Completed technical training (e.g. apprenticeship as mechanical engineer, automotive technician, etc.)
- Work experience in the mechanical field
- Knowledge of measuring methods in mechanics, as well as knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics desirable
- Experience in reading plans and drawings
- Forklift and crane license advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER
- A very good working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Flexible working time models (flexitime)
- Extensive opportunities for training and continuing education
- Meal allowance for the company canteen and fruits to be taken free of charge
- Crisis-proof, owner-managed employer with long-term employment prospects
- Attractive works council benefits, employee events and gifts
- Free parking and good public transport connections
The collective agreement minimum salary for this position is 2,398.29 euros gross per month based on full-time employment. We offer an overpayment depending on education, professional qualification and experience.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application at email@example.com.