Software Engineer / Data Engineer
Send your applicationApply now
The person will be included in the iot & Data Analysis team, the goal of the team is to integrate the Iot data with a lot of other data sources present in the company, and, if necessary, structure new ones to create added value in the daily operations of colleagues.
The team has the advantage of having an overview interfacing with many company's departments and, for this reason, provides support and provides its expertise.
Specifically he/she will have to manage the following activities:
-support the team in defining the objectives of new projects, helping to define feasibility and timing;
-work closely with data analysts who require data to structure new PBI reports;
-working closely with Data Scientists to better manage analyses on large data moles;
-carry out maintenance and continuous improvement in the data sources on which the Power BI reports are based, ensuring their updating and correctness;
-develop Data Pipeline and support developers in data query.
-always stay up to date on the company tools adopted in order to always propose the best performance and possible cost reductions.
The ideal candidate should have the following characteristics:
- degree in Information Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Science Expert or ITS diploma
- at least two years' experience in a similar role
- good knowledge of SQL
- C# knowledge (or Python/Java)
- good knowledge of English
- knowledge of big data tools
- knowledge of Azure Cloud (or AWS/GCP) and its services
- interest in deepening both business and Big Data aspects
- ability to work for goals and in teams
- analytical, reflective and proactive.