IT Junior Business Analyst
Send your applicationApply now
The resource will be part of IT office of the company, it will answer and it will take care of second level support on all the business applications, in particular for the ERP and CRM platforms, for all the branches of the Group.
He/She answers to the Applications Manager of the group.
In the path of growth it will be able to be involved in the definition of the specifications, the analysis of the processes and relative applicative realization, the formation of the final users.
Specifically, it will deal with the following activities:
- collaborate with key users and process owners to understand critical requests by documenting and deepening the requirements and processes involved;
- contribute to the definition of functional and technical specifications;
- plan, implement, verify and monitor assigned support activities;
- train users in the use of ERP CRM by confronting the managers of the various business areas;
- document procedures and operational instructions for proper support and problem solving.
The perfect candidate has the following requirements:
- bachelor's or master's degree preferably in Management Engineering or Statistics or Economics;
- theoretical knowledge of the main business processes and IT;
- theoretical knowledge of application integrations;
- good knowledge of English;
- ability to work in a team;
- availability to business travel both domestically and abroad.