Quality Control Operator
Send your applicationApply now
The resource will be inserted inside of the Logistic department and will report to the head of the area Supply Quality Control. He/She will work in close collaboration with colleagues who deal with the warehouse activities and with some production departments.
Specifically, it will focus on the following activities:
- checking of finished and/or semi-finished mechanical parts with tolerances up to 0,001 mm
- Magnetoscope control with UV lamp
- drafting of non-compliance reports.
The perfect candidate has the following requirements:
- knowledge of the use of bench-top instruments (gauges, truschins, micrometers,
reamers, roughnets, durometers, ferrules, buffers, etc. );
- knowledge and ability to read mechanical drawing;
- knowledge of how to use the Office package, at least at basic level.
The profile is completed by a good relational ability and interest in the activities related to the mechanical quality control of the products.