Accounting & Reporting Assistant
Send your applicationApply now
The main activities will focus on:
- check of the correct application of accounting principles by subsidiaries,
- control of intercompany reconciliations,
- consolidation of monthly flash reports, annual report, quarterly report, budget and forecast,
- support in the preparation of presentations for management,
- support to subsidiaries in the management of the Group ERP (Infor LN),
- support in the calculation of re-debits and intra-group rates.
Required skills and experience:
- Diploma of Accounting or Degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar.
- 2-3 years' experience within structured business contexts and/or auditing firms.
- Good knowledge of national accounting standards.
- Good knowledge of the Office package.
- Good knowledge of English (frequent iterations with foreign companies of the Group)
- The knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management, Infor LN and experience in civil and managerial consolidation activities are positively evaluated.
The function collaborates with the corporate administrative areas of the Sarego headquarters and the Group subsidiaries, therefore it is essential to build relationships with Italian and foreign colleagues.