Send your applicationApply now
For our headquarters in Brendola, entirely dedicated to the development and production of adaptive bending presses and robotic applications, we are looking for an Electrical Designer who will upgrade the staff currently dedicated to this activity.
The resource, will have to deal mainly with designing the electrical diagrams of our machines but will also work in support of the department dedicated to assembly and wiring providing, from time to time, the advice required.
In detail he will take care of:
- Creation of basic schedule
- Design of both standard and special circuit diagrams
- Support the production area in activities related to the correct reading of the diagrams and in the identification of any technical solutions
- Installing PC Board Machine
- It will carry out back-office activities (reporting, design organisation, etc.).
- It will be internally related to the Engineering and Production function.
- Technical training, such as Diploma or attendance of a Technical Institute of Specialization preferably with electrical/ electrical or mechatronic/ automation.
- Experience also biennial in analogous job matured, preferably, in contexts of medium-small dimensions in which it is demanded a sure flexibility regarding the activities to carry out.
- Experience in using Sw for electrical design
We are looking for a person who works with commitment and sense of responsibility, flexible and proactive.
We guarantee training and support on the job.
Place of work: Brendola (VICENZA) - Salvagnini Robotica S.r.l.