Apprenticeship as Industrial Business Management Assistant
Send your applicationApply now
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- During your apprenticeship you will work in a range of business departments throughout the company. You will become very familiar with the areas of purchasing, financial accounting, human resources, customer service and office management.
- You will also learn how bookkeeping and cost accounting work and will take on tasks independently.
- You will learn how to prepare purchase orders, monitor delivery dates, and take steps in the event of delivery problems.
- You will learn how to prepare and evaluate data and statistics.
- During your training you will become a professional at using corporate information and communication systems.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU BRING TO THIS ROLE
- You have successfully completed compulsory schooling or realized after a year at a vocational school or technical college that you would rather gain practical training.
- Your favorite subjects in school were math, German and English.
- You also like working on a computer.
- You are an open, communicative person
- Attention to detail and ability to focus.
- You enjoy teamwork and like to have fun at work.
- Length of apprenticeship: 3 years
- Vocational school: LBS Waldegg
- Apprenticeship with an outdoor camp
- Trainee events
- Apprenticeship with college qualifying exam (optional)
- Internship abroad
- Bonuses for your learning successes
- And much more...
Benefits you will find at our company
- Great work environment on a motivated team
- Crisis-proof, owner-managed employer with long-term employment prospects
- Flexible working models (flextime, etc.)
- Meal allowance for the company cafeteria
- Range of opportunities for training and professional development
- Attractive works council benefits and events
The apprenticeship compensation in the first year is EUR 800,- gross per month.
Would you like to learn more? Then send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.