Apprenticeship in Mechatronics Fabrication Technology
Send your applicationApply now
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- In our training workshop, we focus on providing basic mechanical training. This includes machining activities such as drilling, milling, turning and grinding parts. In the process, you will work on the materials using manual and mechanical methods.
- You will learn important work processes, tools and equipment necessary for your mechatronics apprenticeship. In the process, you will wire circuits and components integrated in the machinery.
- You will also learn how to read technical documentation and plans.
- You will also fabricate mechanical and electrical parts, assemble components, and start up our sheet metal bending machines.
- You will troubleshoot errors and learn how to fix problems on machines and systems.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU BRING TO THIS ROLE
- You have successfully completed compulsory schooling or realized after a year at vocational school that you would rather gain practical training.
- You are fascinated by machines, tools and technology.
- Your favorite subjects in school were math and physics.
- You like working with your hands.
- You have good spatial imagination and are a logical thinker.
- Attention to detail and reliability.
- You enjoy teamwork and like to have fun at work.
- Length of apprenticeship: 3.5 years
- Vocational school: LBS Amstetten
- Apprenticeship with an outdoor camp
- Trainee events
- Apprenticeship with college qualifying exam (optional)
- Internship abroad
- Bonuses for your learning successes
- And much more...
BENEFITS YOU WILL FIND AT OUR COMPANY
- Great work environment on a motivated team
- Crisis-proof, owner-managed employer with long-term employment prospects
- Flexible working models (flextime, etc.)
- Meal allowance for the company cafeteria
- Range of opportunities for training and professional development
- Attractive works council benefits and events
The apprenticeship compensation in the first year is EUR 800 gross per month.
Would you like to learn more? Then send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.