Send your applicationApply now
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- You are responsible for the planning, preparation and implementation of technician training (classroom and online training in our training center) in German and English.
- You identify the training needs of our technicians and create individual training plans in close cooperation with the respective departments.
- You work on the further development and conception of innovative training concepts in an international team.
- You act as an online coach for technicians.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU BRING TO THIS JOB
- Completed technical training in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or automation technology (from vocational school, technical college, apprenticeship or similar).
- Professional experience in the field of training is preferred
- Experience in a technical profession ideally as a service engineer or with startup processes is preferred
- Ability to explain complicated technical concepts in a clear and understandable manner
- Very good English skills
BENEFITS YOU WILL FIND AT OUR COMPANY
- A very good working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Flexible working time models (flexitime)
- Extensive opportunities for training and continuing education
- Meal allowance for the company canteen and fruits to be taken free of charge
- Crisis-proof, owner-managed employer with long-term employment prospects
- Attractive works council benefits, employee events and gifts
- Free parking and good public transport connections
The minimum salary for this position under the collective bargaining agreement is EUR 2,763.02 gross per month, based on full-time employment. Depending on your individual work experience and qualifications, additional salary is available. A salary level plan is also included.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application at email@example.com.