Send your applicationApply now
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- Preparation and implementation of training and coaching (face-to-face and online) for Salvagnini technicians, in German and English
- Create and develop training materials and documentation
- Identify needs for further training among Salvagnini technicians and create customized training plans in collaboration with service managers for our branches worldwide
- Participate in further developing and designing training courses and training methods as part of international teams
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU BRING TO THIS JOB
- Completed technical training in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or automation technology (from vocational school, technical college, apprenticeship or similar).
- Professional experience in the field of training is preferred
- Experience in a technical profession ideally as a service engineer or with startup processes is preferred
- Ability to explain complicated technical concepts in a clear and understandable manner
- Open to limited travel
- Very good English skills
Your personal strengths include customer focus and problem-solving skills, and you like dealing with people from all cultures. Customers like working with you, and you are well-organized and have good communication skills. In addition, you also like to work on a team and are continually learning and developing professionally.
BENEFITS YOU WILL FIND AT OUR COMPANY
- Great work environment on a motivated team
- Crisis-proof, owner-managed employer with long-term employment prospects
- Flexible working models (flextime, etc.)
- Company vehicle and parking spot
- Meal allowance for the company cafeteria
- Range of opportunities for training and professional development
- Attractive works council benefits and events
The minimum salary for this position under the collective bargaining agreement is EUR 2,763.02 gross per month, based on full-time employment. Depending on your individual work experience and qualifications, additional salary is available. A salary level plan is also included.
Would you like to learn more? Then send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.