Building Services Technician
Send your applicationApply now
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- You are responsible for all maintenance and servicing activities on building services equipment.
- You troubleshoot building technology systems and machines.
- You are responsible for the new installation and re-installation of workstations and machines.
- You manage the electrical stock and the spare parts for the building services.
- In some cases, you will be responsible for service trips and deputize for the fire safety officer.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU BRING TO THIS JOB
- Completed training as an electrical technician (industrial electrician, electrician)
- Ideally, first professional experience as a company electrician and in the area of troubleshooting
- Good computer skills (MS-Office, building services, administration software)
- Knowledge in the field of bus technology (LON-, KNX-Bus) is an advantage
- Forklift and crane license
BENEFITS YOU WILL FIND AT OUR COMPANY
- A very good working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Flexible working time models (flexitime)
- Meal allowance for the company canteen and fruits to be taken free of charge
- Extensive opportunities for training and continuing education
- Crisis-proof, owner-managed employer with long-term employment prospects
- Attractive works council benefits, employee events and gifts
- Free parking and good public transport connections
The minimum salary for this position under the collective bargaining agreement is EUR 2,829.98 gross per month, based on full-time employment. Depending on your individual work experience and qualifications, additional salary is available.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application to email@example.com.