Send your applicationApply now
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- Materials control (using circuit diagram), possibly changing the cable lengths and production orders
- Assembly of the labels, channels, plates, modules and wiring of the components
- Carry out quality control activities
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU BRING TO THIS JOB
- Electrical education (apprenticeship)
- Read circuit diagrams and interpret these correctly
- Knowledge of testing methods in electrical engineering
- Crane and forklift certifications are preferred
- Basic knowledge of English is preferred
- Your personal strengths include taking responsibility for your work, as well as working well on a team and enjoying dealing with customers. You have a strong intercultural awareness and are always willing to develop new skills and knowledge.
BENEFITS YOU WILL FIND AT OUR COMPANY
- Great work environment on a motivated team
- Crisis-proof, owner-managed employer with long-term employment prospects
- Flexible working models (flextime, etc.)
- Meal allowance for the company cafeteria
- Range of opportunities for training and professional development
- Attractive works council benefits and events
- Parking spot
The minimum salary for this position under the collective bargaining agreement is EUR 2,398.29 gross per month, based on full-time employment. Depending on your individual work experience and qualifications, additional salary is available.
Would you like to learn more? Then send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.