Cycle Software Engineer
Send your applicationApply now
Goal of the position:
Software Development, industrialization and maintenance of automation software (machine cycles) systems for sheet metal working, technical documentation.
- Knowledge of software development languages for industrial automation
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of mechatronics (read wiring diagrams and hydro-pneumatic)
- Automation Elements (Motion-Control, Brushless motors, Linear, Digital servo, Electrical & Electrotechnics Drives)
- Look actively for solutions to optimally fulfill internal and external customers' requirements as well as to improve the quality of service and implements them.
- Implements optimized software in terms of maintainability, efficiency and reusability.
- University degree in mechatronics/ IT / automation / electronics.
- Programming: C, IEC 61131; Networking (TCP / IP); MS Office.
- English C1,C2 level
Experience in Human-Machine interface field
Frequent - up to 10% of working time